A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|jsCookieCheck||This cookie is essential for our to site to honnor your privacy preferences and make your browsing experience more convenient on future visits provided the cookie was not deleted in the interim.
This cookie persists for 6 months
|PHPSESSID||This is an essential cookie which holds a randomly generated unique key, it is used to prevent spam and ensure your security when visiting our website.
This is a session cookie expires when you close your browser.
|3rd Party Name||
|Google reCAPTCHA||Google reCAPTCHA is used to protect the forms on this website from spam.||Google privacy Information|
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics is used to collect anonymous user statistics.||Information about Google’s uses of information|
|Mailchimp||Mailchimp is used to subscribe users to mailing lists.||Information about Mailchimp’s uses of information|
|HotJar||HotJar is used to provide detailed information about how each user experiences our website, this data is in-turn then used to help improve our web site.||HotJar’s cookie information|
To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, you may edit your Privacy Settings to manage the use of these types of cookies.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.