Our beautifully produced Limited Edition Set Number One contains our seven launch titles from Spring 2011. Only 500 sets were created and individually numbered for the perfect gift. All our books are exquisitely designed and bound in vibrant high-quality linen.
- Mourning Diary by Roland Barthes, with a Preface by Michael Wood
- Cataract by John Berger, illustrated by Selçuk Demirel
- Questions of Travel: William Morris in Iceland by Lavinia Greenlaw
- The Portable Paradise by Jonathan Keates
- Thoughts of Sorts by George Perec, introduced by Margaret Drabble
- Table-Talk & Recollections by Samuel Rogers, selected by Christopher Ricks
- The Foreigner by Richard Sennett